Speaking from Experience
This is the only sustainability conference designed for, and presented by, professionals with the same needs and responsibilities as you.
The speakers for the Corporate Sustainability Management Conference are selected for their practical expertise. Their presentations feature first-hand case studies and the stories behind their successes, including the challenges and the lessons learned. These candid conversations deliver insights you will rarely find anywhere else.
2013 Sustainability Management conference speakers to be announced soon.
Patrick Doherty, Director of the Smart Strategy Initiative at the New America Foundation to speak on the role of corporations in driving American sustainability leadership.
Global Initiative for Sustainability Ratings will provide update on activities and seek feedback. All encouraged to attend this free meeting.
Sustainability Management Conference Speakers
- Marjella Alma, Manager External Relations; GRI USA Focal Point (Bio)
- Cynthia Cummis, Manager of GHG Protocol Product and Value Chain Initiative; World Resources Institute (Bio)
- Patrick Doherty, Director of the Smart Strategy Initiative at the New America Foundation (Bio)
- Katie Schmitz Eulitt, Associate Director, Stakeholder Engagement; Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (Bio)
- Travis Kline, MEM, Senior Toxicologist; AlterEcho (Bio)
- Maureen McGeehan, Marketing Manager; DuPont (Bio)
- Maribeth Malloy, Director of Environmental Sustainability & Employee Engagement; Lockheed Martin Co. (Bio)
- Mark Serwinowski, President and Founder, MetaVu Inc. (Bio)
- Mark Stephan, Principal Program Manager, Office of Sustainability; EMC Corp. (Bio)
- Mark Tulay, Program Manager; GISR (Bio)
- James Voyles, Director of Environmental Affairs; The Mosaic Co. (Bio)
- Jennifer Verrine, Director, Retail EHS; The Estee Lauder Co.'s (Bio)
- Dr. Allen L. White, Vice President and Senior Fellow; Tellus Institute (Bio)
- Bob Willard, Corporate Sustainability Author; Sustainability Advantage (Bio)
For more details, contact Mike Mahanna, Program Director at (202) 986-6616.